LinkedLearners

Friday, July 26, 2013

Pretty Pathetic

So, I really did survive and LOVE first grade. In fact, I am going to do it again. It will be the first time in my career I am doing the same grade level two years in a row. Mostly, due to looping my first 10 years or so.

How sad I didn't come here and reflect on my busy days of learning and growing as a teacher. Here is hoping to try again this year.

I go back in just a few short days, and the kids about a week later. I have been busying pouring over blogs, pinterest, new curriculum, and my notebook is filling up.

I will keep a lot of things in my routine. I loved my morning message. I thought the Reader's Theater worked well for morning work. There are some routines I need to add to.
I bought all my beanie babies and will be using them better this year for strategies. I am excited about that. I have some work to do on those...and the notes are in my notebook!

So, here's hoping I will add blog writing to my second time at bat at first grade!

Wishing you a blessed year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love and appreciate hearing from you!