LinkedLearners

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Sad Excuse of a Blog

I really feel the need to work on making this a better blog. I have been reading so many in the last few weeks...making mine look so beginner like!

I guess I never thought of others coming to visit, I just wanted a place to record my journey. Well, that didn't go too well. But I know how much I get out of blogs, and would love for mine to become a place where others can gather from.

Anyhoo...back to work tomorrow. I have been busy with my Book Retriever App logging in my library. I also revamped my labels on my baskets for books. I found last year I needed a better system with the "little" ones, my books never made it back to where they belong. So, on each book that goes in the basket I put a sticker with the same picture. I hope that works.

Oh, I also found out I will have an intern. I found out yesterday. Oh...and she starts tomorrow! Feel all kinds of ways about that.

The app I have for my library can be found here Book Retriever . I am excited to give it a try!

I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love and appreciate hearing from you!