LinkedLearners

Monday, December 30, 2013

2014...Ready or Not Here it Comes!

 
I want to wish you a Happy New Year...I can't believe we are moving into a new year. 
I am linking up with First Grade Nest for her New Year linky party. I love it, she gave directions and everything. I still don't think I got it perfectly right...but I tried.
 
Instead of doing a "normal" resolution, I like to do the one word focus. Have you heard of it? Check it out, it makes so much sense! Here is the link One Word
 
So...my resolution is a little different, and it really matches my faith and my heart.
 
 
Here are some other things I will be working on for the year of 2014....
 




 I want to do more writing. I actually have three blogs...and they have all been just about dead. I know I need to be more disciplined. I want to actually get busy on them all. One is this one, another is more creative kind of writing and the third more spiritual. Writing is one of my loves!


I want to actually know how to make this blog into a real "teacher" kind of blog. You all do so many creative, fun and engaging posts. I want to accomplish this. I also want to understand and learn how to make products for teachers pay teachers. I am clueless and there are so many outstanding products out there, I want to join in!


I want to stop wasting time with foolish things. I spend way too much time playing silly games and empty reading on Facebook. There are so many things I could be doing with my time!
 
 
Happy New Year friends! May it be richly blessed.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love and appreciate hearing from you!