LinkedLearners

Friday, September 19, 2014

Five for Friday

I am way behind on adding posts so I thought I'd at least hit some highlights from our week. I hope to come back and fill in more details over the weekend. A great way to hit highlights is to join
 Doodle Bugs Teaching for the




#1

Monday was International Dot Day. We joined with over 1.8 million(ish) people to celebrate the book The Dot by Peter Reynolds. We created our own dots and then used an app to make them come to life. It was pretty amazing!


#2


Also to celebrate #DotDay we Skyped with two classrooms. One in Wisconsin and the other in Texas. We had a book talk and shared our dots! Great to connect globally. I am very excited we will be taking part in the Global Read Aloud project soon!

#3

We celebrated our 30th day of school this week. We have been celebrating each time a zero shows up. Zero the Hero makes a visit to the classroom. This time the treat was Onion Rings!


#4

My students are blogging this year! I can't tell you how much I love it. We are using KidBlogs. This week they blogged about #DotDay!


#5

Every Friday we wear our school colors and have a contest in the school. We tied for first today! Can you guess our school colors? Showing our Panther Pride! 


A busy week....but oh so rewarding!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love and appreciate hearing from you!